We have calls every Wednesday evening at 8:00 p.m.! Contact email@example.com for the conference call number and password if you’d like to be included in the discussions.
- Climate March: April 29 — https://peoplesclimate.org/
- May 6 (a Saturday): Indivisible NBC meeting at the Hereford Public Library, 2:30, TBA whether we’ll have a new candidate speaking!
- May 21 (a Sunday): Indivisible NBC meeting at the Towson Public Library, 2:30. Steve Lafferty (Delegate, District 42A, Deputy Majority Whip and member of environmental committees) will be speaking and taking our questions!
Action Item: Want to REALLY get involved? Attend DCCC University!
The DCCC (a training program for political campaigns and state parties) recently launched DCCC University in order to recruit and train potential Campaign Managers, Finance Directors, and Field Directors all across the country. The program will give participants the tools they need to work on campaigns, state parties, or other political actors—in just two weeks, DCCC-U has already received 1,103 applications!
As part of the program, the DCCC will be holding training sessions around the country for the participants—these sessions will include speakers and presentations.
The DCCC’s local training session info is below:
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017 from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- DNC Wasserman Room (430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003).
- If you have any questions, please contact Christina Ives at Ives@dccc.org or (202) 485-3454, and CLICK HERE (https://action.dccc.org/sign-up/dccc-u) to RSVP!!
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/indivisiblenorthbalto/
Follow us on Twitter @IndivisibleBalC and Instagram @IndivisibleNBC